CURRENT JOB OPPROTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITH MOUNTAIN RESORTS MANAGEMENT.
Our Company is seeking a part-time maintenance engineer to help with keeping residential and commercial areas clean and safe by providing regular and preventative maintenance to HOA and resort communities in Midway, Utah.read more
Someone who is proactive and can follow through with regular cleaning and maintenance task is a great candidate for this position. The ability to multi-task and problem solve to keep communities clean and safe is necessary by completing regular tasks and taking direction when new maintenance requests are made. Maintenance Engineers will interact directly with community supervisors for scheduling of regular, seasonal and new work. Preform janitorial and landscape duties if necessary. Provide community reports on past and future work needed to keep communities clean and safe. The position is for part time maintenance work during 9 to 5 for 14-20 hours per week. Hourly rate for this position is $15.00 per hour.
- Participate in company meetings
- Able to work days
- Available if called on for emergency repairs during evenings, weekends and holidays
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office and landscape equipment
- Maintain maintenance supplies and inventory
- Keep maintenance equipment clean and functional
- Communicate and schedule work with contractors
- Obtain bids from contractors
- Communicate with community residents
- Return phone calls
- Log requests
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language. Ability to speak and communicate in Spanish as a second language is preferred but not required.
- Can lift a minimum of 40 lbs
- Can tolerate repetitive tasks
- Is not restricted by bending, twisting, lifting, walking, climbing or other physical exerted activities
- Capable of time management
- Work in outside year round conditions (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Ability to analyze and improve maintenance practices for efficiency
- Organized & detail oriented
- Work well with others as part of a company team.